- Learning & Training Lead - APAC
- Global Tier 1 Financial Services Firm
- Salary: up to SGD 120,000 + Performance Bonus
- Location: Singapore
- Opportunity to work on regional and global learning initiatives
We are very excited to be working in partnership with a globally renowned financial services firm who have a strong presence and excellent reputation across APAC. They are among the best ranked company in their industry worldwide and have been operating in this space for over 50+ years.
They are looking for an APAC Training Lead to join their team in Singapore. You will be pivotal in leading the Learning & Development for the APAC region and co-leading on the projects for the global team.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Work closely with HRBP's and the senior leadership team to conduct needs assessments to identify potential where there are learning gaps or development opportunities.
- Propose strategies to close gaps based on findings.
- Design and develop internal and external learning programmes to aid in professional development of employees.
- Oversee and manage network of outsourced external vendors, including selection, contract negotiation, and vendor performances.
- Build relationships with educational institutions and industry groups, representing the firm at relevant industry events.
The successful candidate will have at least 5+ years' experience, ideally in a multinational firm with a matrix management structure. You will have experience in planning, designing, and delivering learning & development training programmes and projects across APAC and ideally with global exposure. You will be energetic and engaging whilst displaying a level of maturity and ability to build strong working relations with a variety of stakeholders. You will have strong influencing, communication and organisational skills and demonstrate proactiveness and adaptability.
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or if you are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.