City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am partnering with a leading brand in West London to source an ambitious Payroll Administrator who excels in a fast paced environment. The successfully candidate will ideally have exposure to the ADP Freedom software.
Main duties include:
- Reporting to Payroll and Benefits Manager, working with a busy team of five.
- Inputting of starters, leavers, Transfer and salary updates.
- Importing of monthly timesheets
- Updating of employee's personnel information
- Raising manual payments of employee wages or advances
- Processing HMRC, Department of working Pension, Council and Child Maintenance deduction of earnings orders.
- Dealing with all statutory payments (SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP, and SHPL)
- Dealing with HMRC PAYE & NI enquires and other ad-hoc third-party enquiries
- Administer all payroll enquires via the Payroll Helpdesk, telephone and in person
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.