Our client is seeking an Associate to join our DEI team in a data-focused role reporting to the Senior Vice President, Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. In this role, you will collaborate across functions, including with members of our IT, HR (data team and HRBPs), and IR teams to:
- Manage updates to our HRIS DEI interface as appropriate across the firm and by region
- Monitor and report on patterns within candidate pools, interview slates, and hiring
- Create benchmarking by demographic for regions and businesses
- Track data and information as it relates to teams, managers and business units to monitor trends in hiring, talent ascension, and attrition
- Create demographic data tracking, reports and info graphics at the firm level as well at the individual business unit level
- Monitor and create slides updating DEI team and key constituents on new legal guidance and trends
- Design and manage information and reporting for our LP, investor and key stakeholder audiences
- 2 to 4 years of previous experience in an analytical role with a focus on DEI data analysis, preferably in the financial services or consulting space.
- An undergraduate degree.
- Very strong analytical, presentation and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate, manage and formulate data in Excel (Vlookup, Indexing, Sumproduct, Pivot Tables, Graphs/Charts).
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take ownership of projects/responsibilities.
- Ability to synthesize analysis and develop presentations in PowerPoint that effectively communicates progress, insights, recommendations and more.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to daily work and projects.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Superior judgement with highly confidential information.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/200740. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/200740. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.