The Associate Manager, Talent Development plays a key role among our client's HR team, responsible for helping to drive talent development, culture, and engagement across the organization. The programs and initiatives developed and facilitated will enable the organization to attract, develop, engage, and retain talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Coordinate and execute the Hain North America Performance Management Process and, in collaboration with HR Business Partners, develop talent reviews, individual employee development plans, and succession planning documentation.
* Help design, draft, and facilitate scalable learning and talent programs in support of the North American employee base.
* Develop metrics to ensure talent and learning programs translate to engagement, retention, and internal mobility.
* Partner with Human Resource Business Partners to develop customized programming to address identified capability gaps.
* Support the Human Resources Leadership team in the development of strategies and programs to enhance the culture and increase retention.
* Act as an administrator of development, compliance and learning programs to include enrollment, tracking and reporting.
* Work with Human Resource Business Partners to manage the onboarding process for all North American locations. Ensure process alignment, adherence, material generation and distribution, etc.
* Coordinate details and logistics to support core talent & learning-related activities (e.g. communication, conference room reservations, catering, expense tracking, material preparation, etc.)
* Track, compile, and report results of training programs and talent management processes (e.g. program evaluation, event attendance, status tracking, etc.)
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or relevant work experience
* 3+ years-experience in Talent Management or Learning & Development
* Exposure to training program design
* Experienced facilitator
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
* Demonstrated project management experience
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/203965. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/203965. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.