Frazer Jones is partnering with a renowned law firm dedicated to delivering excellence to their clients on an international scale. Their pro bono work and social policies complement their highly inclusive and diverse internal work environment to make for a forward-thinking, people-focused business.
This exciting role will give you a globalised overview of professional development, allowing you to improve your own skill set and knowledge in an innovative way. The role will push you to develop forward-thinking strategies which align with the firm's goals on an international basis, playing an integral part in supporting the journey from trainee to associate.
- Collaboration with the Associates Committee and Global Attorney Development Team
- Developing national and international initiatives across divisions
- Training coordination
- Performance review and management
- Previously practised law or experience in Attorney Develop and/or HR
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Employment Law)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.