Our client, a world-renowned non-profit organization is seeking a detail-oriented individual to support their benefits team by performing all administrative tasks required to administer employee benefits programs.
* Administer all employee benefit programs which include processing enrollments, terminations and changes.
* Act as the primary point person for all levels of staff in regards to benefits eligibility, claims resolution and plan summary explanations.
* Responsible for HRIS (Oracle) data entry, troubleshooting and resolutions.
* Function as the primary administrator of the commuter benefit program.
* Interface with insurance carriers and other vendors as necessary.
* Responsible for the reconciliation and timely payment of all benefit bills, including quarterly audits of all carrier websites.
* Assist in all phases of the open enrollment process which includes presenting the highlights of the current/new benefit programs.
* Responsible for the preparation of all benefit related reports - including Affordable Care Act tracking reports.
* Conduct new hire orientation for Association Office staff.
* Assist retirees and COBRA participants with benefit plan inquiries.
* Assist with the customization and management of file interfaces with vendors and insurance carriers, ensuring accurate plan enrollments, reconciliations and timely COBRA notifications.
* Responsible for PTO accruals in the HRIS system, providing guidance to all staff on eligibility and proper calculations.
* Train new HR and Business Office staff on applicable HRIS modules.
* Update and maintain personnel files.
* Assist with other special projects as needed.
* Other activities and duties as needed that address the ongoing health and well-being of our staff and members.
* Follow and maintain sanitary habits in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 6 month of experience in benefits administration required.
* Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Solid platform and presentation ability.
* Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Oracle is a plus
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is a fulltime permanent position paying between $21-$27/HR. Please only apply if qualified.
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#APPR/209811. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.