Our client is a successful and international e-commerce platform that has significantly grown over the last years. To support further growth plans they are looking to hire a Business Support Manager (f/m/d).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the Facility Management, Travel Management, the Health & Safety as well as the Executive Support team
- Provide the highest level of support to the European sites enabling them to maintain continuous, quality service for the staff
- Preparing and monitoring of internal guidelines
- Reporting to the CPO and be in regular contact with all the relevant stake holders in your team
- Point of escalation for business critical call outs
- Manage budgets tightly across the locations in Europe
- Completing monthly reports showing activity, costs and concerns
- Highly organised with a strong background in facilities management and with strong leadership skills on an international level
- Sound knowledge of legal and technical regulations on an European level
- Experience in budgeting and analysis is required
- Profound knowledge in project management with strong presentation and communication skills in German and English
- Very good MS Office know-how and good IT skills e.g. Workday or similar
- Confident team player with an engaging approach
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.