Our client is a specialist in the high-tech industry and a global leader in its field. Due to a significant international growth trajectory in Continental Europe they are looking for a
Compensation & Benefits Specialist (m/f/d)
to be based in the German headquarters in Stuttgart with partially remote working possibilities.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Further develop and implement compensation and benefits policies and standards for Continental Europe
* Prepare the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
* Benchmarking and developing of a competitive compensation structure along with attractive and cost-effective benefits and programmes
* Working closely with HR as well as the global Business Leaders along the lines of the overall HR strategy
* Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
* Work with external suppliers and consultancies
* University degree in Economics, Human Resources, Finance or similar
* Several years of working experience and deep knowledge in a regional/international compensation and benefits capacity
* In-depth knowledge of grading methodologies, executive compensation, STIs and LTIs
* Hands-on workstyle with strong project management skills and a solution-oriented and proactive approach
* Business fluent in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.