Key Activities & Accountabilities:
- Under the guidance of the Director, Compensation & Benefits, support the annual Compensation & Benefits cycle (benchmarking, planning, salary review, bonus, and incentive pay planning, etc.).
- Support the harmonisation of compensation practices.
- Support on Mergers & Acquisitions from a Compensation perspective.
- Support international mobility processes and programs.
- Participate in HR projects where compensation analyses and process issues are involved.
- Ensure all positions are fairly graded following global grading guidelines.
- Deliver high quality analytics.
- Support the implementation of new tools, systems and process across specific parts of the business from a compensation perspective.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of compensation programs and ensuring excellence in their delivery Education.
- University degree in Human Resources, or equivalent experience;
- Good knowledge of compensation and benefits basic principles and practices.
- 3-4 years' broad compensation experience, ideally in a similar International environment;
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Flexible and able to prioritise;
- High level of drive and energy;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Highly competent in excel;
- Highly numerate;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, knowledge of other European languages an asset.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.