With a presence in a dozen countries and over 13,000 employees in the UAE alone, this organisation is currently embarking on an exciting period of transformation across the business.
The transformation will be key in enhancing the capability, talent, technology, and processes in the HR function and how it interacts with the business. The investment in its people and development of the Human Resources team will coincide with continued growth of the business globally.
This newly created Data & Projects Manager role is seen as being critical in leading the delivery of the solutions to transform and optimize the people and organization function. You will ensure that programs support the long-term goals of an HR team, working closely with Heads of each vertical to deliver cohesive HR solutions and reporting.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the data and reporting of the HR function.
- Validation of dashboards and reports prepared before being used by the HR team ensuring accuracy.
- Own, and be accountable for, the day-to-day delivery of projects to meet agreed time, cost, and quality metrics. This will leverage modern development practices around Agile delivery, DevOps and continuous improvement as appropriate.
- Take a lead role in data and migration strategy and ensure accurate data in collaboration with internal IT team.
- Report status and progress to steering committees and internal groups.
To be considered for this fantastic and rare new role you will have experience of providing key people metrics and analytics to business heads.
As well as having exposure to translating HR data to the business you will be a skilled project manager with relevant qualifications (Prince2, PMP, APM).
Ideally candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or Computer Science.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.