- Manage all aspects of Human Resource function, including policy development and implementation, employee relations and legal compliance, benefits administration, employee rewards and recognition (competitively compensated within the pharmaceutical industry), office and facility management, HR administration including the creation/maintenance and ensuring the confidentiality of human resource files, talent management (acquisition, retention, development), employee/consultant onboarding exiting processes, Human Resource Information System (HRIS), performance management, workforce management, organizational design and training initiatives, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities, penetration of Corporate Mission Statement for all the employees, development of Corporate culture. Participate in HR projects as needed.
- Work with global leadership to understand business strategies in tandem with organizational development and implementation of plans to build organization capabilities, in support of continued business growth.
- Oversee all HR related communications.
- Assist with training of Management and Employees on HR related topics and skill development training.
- Direct and coordinate general affairs for corporate business activities which may include: clerical and support services, printing, mail distribution and messenger services, telecommunications, facilities, maintenance, identifying, negotiating and managing office services/facilities and all other vendor contracts and security.
- Stay apprised of HR trends and work place initiatives so as to be seen as an employer of choice.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.