My client a hospitality business is looking to hire a Diversity and Inclusion Adviser to join on a permanent basis. The office is based in London, and you will be required in the office 5 days a week.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on D and I and help to build awareness and competence across the business
- Coordinate and support internal and external D and I programme in collaboration with People & Culture Team
- Partner with various teams across the business and external partners to ensure that a DEI lens is applied to all activities within the business , providing recommendations for improvement as needed
- Work with the leadership team to review best practices based on Stonewall Workplace Equality and HRC Index and report accordingly
- Analyse and interpret DEI data/insights and translate to meaningful and measurable plans
- Work with Global L&D Manager to develop a global D&I strategy based on annual employee engagement data
- Support the wider HR team in developing inclusive recruitment practices
- Lead the Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives across the brand ensuring that community outreach and sustainable practices are maintained
- Identify and manage external partnerships/organisations that will help the brand to deliver on our global D and I and CSR strategies
To carry out this role you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years D+I experience
- Knowledge of best practice
- Excellent communications skills
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.