I am thrilled to be partnering with a leading investment management consultancy business who are looking to make their first hire in Diversity and Inclusion. With a global remit, the firm has put a strong emphasis on D&I strategy and are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to execute and further design how D&I looks for the firm in the future.
· Newly created stand-alone role with a global remit
· Executing initiatives that will improve diversity including the development, implementation and monitoring of relevant D&I targets
· Developing existing D&I networks to further embed a culture of inclusivity across the Group and develop networks across the various regions
· Creating, reviewing and refining D&I policies to ensure full alignment to regulatory and regional requirements at a minimum, before aligning to best practice
· External Information Requests: Coordinating Group responses to regular requests for information on the strategy and D&I initiatives
· Experience of a D&I management or leadership role in a global organisation (preferably financial services, corporate or professional services focused).
· Knowledge of international D&I agendas and practices.
· Experience across generalist D&I - all branches
· First-class communication, presentation, problem-solving and influencing skills
· Passion drive, and ability to become a future leader within the organisation, championing D&I and internal initiatives
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity please click to apply!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.