Our client is having an exciting opportunity for an Early Talent Events Coordinator to join their London or Bristol office. You will focus on the planning and organisation side of the Graduate/Early Talent Events. A great opportunity for someone who has coordinated events before or worked with graduates/early talent candidates.
You will be supporting the Early Talent Acquisition & Development team. Helping them to find the right candidates for the company, by organising events to attract potential employees. You help the team with the recruitment part as well.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating events in the office, on-campus and colleges. Including venue booking, advertising, skills sessions in the office and many more.
- Organise assessment and interview days for potential new talent.
- Provide excellent service to all candidates and stakeholders.
- Design and create marketing material.
- Day-to-day administration.
As the Early Talent Events Coordinator you are a great communicator and planner. No task is too big for you and you love to find the right talent for the team. It will be an absolute hands-on role within an amazing team.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.