EMEA Payroll & Benefits Manager £60k to £70k + Bens/Agile working - West End
A leading high end fashion brand seek an experienced EMEA Payroll & Benefits professional to come in and be the lead on all of their Payroll & Benefits offerings.
Reporting into the Global Head of HR this role will have sole and full responsibility of a global workforce of 200 employees spread across 23 sites and will be the lead on any new country build out from a Payroll & Benefits perspective.
Please note that this role offers an agile working pattern for the right individual.
- Be the subject matter expert and manage the processing of the UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Dubai and Netherlands payrolls
- Set up and implement all new payrolls
- Look to put in controls and frameworks to cover risk
- Implement better ways of working by: streamlining and improving processes
- UK Reward & Compensation budget holder and oversee the wider UK HR budget.
- Lead central salary budgeting process, liaise with key stakeholders to plan & forecast headcount
- Support the business in strategic projects by providing accurate headcount data
- Work with regional HR teams to understand local market and reward nuances to ensure market competitiveness
- Work closely with third party providers
- Ensure reward packages align to strategic aims for the brands and attract the best talent
- Develop a broad compensation program
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have a strong payroll and benefits skill set
- Must be a payroll subject matter expert and be a strong business partner internal/external
- Must be a benefits subject matter expert and be able to lead from the front in terms of negotiations, renewals and bench marking
- Must be a strong communicator at all levels
- Must be bale to stand your ground and push back to senior stakeholders
- Strategic thinker
- Great attention to detail
- Have the ability to look at the bigger picture
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.