- Circa $200K + Bonus
- Develop & implement the ER strategy
- Sydney or Melbourne location - Hybrid work pattern
- Leading financial services brand
This is a newly created opportunity for a Senior ER professional to step into a lead ER role for a well-known and highly regarded Australian financial services brand.
Reporting to a General Manager, you will develop and implement the employee relations strategy for the next 3-5 years.
Providing leadership & strategic advice on high-level employee relations and change management matters, you will ensure compliance with relevant workplace relations requirements and to support high-performance culture and engagement.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Develop, review and maintain People & Culture policies, guidelines and processes ensuring legislative requirements are met
- Provide strategic and pragmatic advice and support to business leaders on a wide range of complex matters
- Build leader capability through the development of information, tools & resources
- Provide ER advice and tools supporting significant organisational change projects
- Interpret & advise on relevant EA's and applicable State & Federal legislation and workplace policies
- Conduct formal investigations into employee conduct
- Respond to employment-related claims, including preparing responses to unfair dismissals and representing the organisation at conciliations
- Minimum 10 years' experience as an ER specialist or in broader roles with a large ER component
- Experience developing and ER strategies
- Previous harmonisation of company agreements/policies
- Understanding of change management approaches
- Financial services experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills including C-suite
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.