Frazer Jones is now working on a Global Benefits Specialist (Senior) position for a well-known private equity firm based in heart of the West End. This is a permanent hire operating on a hybrid working model arrangement. We are seeking a benefits professional with strong processing and vendor management exposure to work with the wider human resources team. This role will report into the Global Benefits Director. You are to act as the first point of contact for all benefit related queries. Respectively be the first point of contact to oversee reporting to HR Business partners, maintain Benefits admin documents/resources. The candidate is expected to support with managing the Benefits email inbox and responding to employee queries. The role will also involve working closely with the EMEA payroll team to ensure salary and benefits are accurately managed and processed. This position is a great opportunity to work independently and evolve the scope of benefits programs and service whilst being part of the broader HCM team.
- Manage and administer the UK benefits, developing consultant and local office manager relationships across EMEA
- Responsible for managing the middle east (Dubai) Benefits: Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Medical Insurance, Risk Benefits, DEWS Scheme
- Act as a primary contact for employees, and escalate issues appropriately, ensuring delivering a purpose. Including building relationships with the business and advising on benefit related matters
- Responsible for managing EMEA benefit policies including recommending new policies and changes based on market data and employee trends
- Manage applications of new policies, and independently liaise with necessary partners (brokers, 3rd party providers & HR round tables) and update internal stakeholders. This includes keeping up to date with knowledge of the benefits market as well as statutory changes.
- Act as a primary contact on benefits renewal, legal changes, policy changes and updating any tax changes EMEA Payroll
- Responsible for ensuring benefit or policy design changes cascade to appropriate systems by partnering with appropriate technology teams and being primary source HCM contact for those teams
- Lead for analysing, collating, and providing benefit/statutory insurance proposals related to employees when transferring/deploying across office locations or mergers by the firm
- Look for competences in benefit processes and liaise with necessary stakeholders to implement these actions.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Previous knowledge of Benefits and basic payroll processing, medical, dental, pension and other benefits Specific in the EMEA region
- 3-5 years global benefits exposure
- The ability to work with stakeholders directly
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.