We are delighted to be working exclusively with a high profile international financial services organization who are seeking a Global HR Business Partner to join their Head Office in New York City. This ambitious Fortune 500 company continues to go from strength to strength and with huge investment across its global HR department, now is an ideal time to join their ongoing success story.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR and working in close partnership with the Executive and Senior Management team, the Global HR Business Partner will help to deliver strategic and operational HR plans, practices, priorities and solutions in accordance with business and HR strategy. This person will be responsible forTalent Management and Succession Planning and help contribute to the design, roll-out and ongoing management of the Company's Performance Management & Compensation policy. There will also be a strong emphasis on advising Senior Management to key global Employee Relations matters relating to performance, conduct, and employee development.
- Undergrad degree and relevant HR qualifications (SHRM certification a plus)
- Strong leadership within a solid financial services organization
- Global HR experience managing/advising on all core HR matters
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to persuade and influence management through verbal and written communication
- A proven background in successfully implementing change quickly. This position comes with a significant amount of autonomy to challenge existing processes and bring about change.
- Notable past success within Employee Relations
This role will be office based in New York City, where a number of the key stakeholders in the organization sit but you will lead and develop a growing team of talented HR Business Partners and support 500 employees in over 70 offices, across 5 continents.
On offer is a highly competitive salary and achievable bonus, as well as a dynamic and fast paced working environment.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.