Within the framework of a larger partnership, we at #frazerjones are currently working on several mandates for one of our clients in Germany. The company at hand specializes in producing and selling home appliances. One of the investments in the company's future sustainability is the evolvement of the HR department. For this reason, we are searching for experienced and ambitious visionaries, who are willing to be pioneers in a business with more than 60.0000 employees globally.
This role is a truly exciting chance to influence stakeholders, initiatives, and progress on a global scale. Naturally, this requires the successful candidates to work in different places, varying from working from home or remotely, visiting sites, as well as visiting the HQ on a regular basis.
If you are an internationally experienced senior HR professional, who is interested in working with local, regional, and global entities and capable of delivering premium quality business partnering to internal clients, we are eager to talk to you about a role as
Global HR Business Partner (d/f/m)
- You will be the first point of contact for strategic HR topics and their alignment with our global business strategy
- You will drive our HR-transformation effectively by engaging and involving all relevant stakeholders across various levels
- As a partner to the leadership team of an assigned business unit you will provide critical insights and consult on topics like transformation projects, management, recruitment, or succession planning
- You will make the global HR strategy happen and address specific business needs to HR stakeholders for further refinement and adaption
- You will be required to provide consolidated business demands and specific input to the HR experts organization
- You will operate with a global scope while interacting with regional and local HR Business Partners as well as the global Centers of Expertise
- You will provide HR consulting and support with regards to strategic topics like personnel planning and organizational development based on global HR data and analytics
- Your profile demonstrates a proven track record of an international HR sparring & business partner with profound experience of ensuring the alignment of business goals and HR strategies
- You are a strategic thinking person with the ability to handle complex problems, which require a holistic understanding of a business and its challenges
- You are knowledgeable around core HR processes (hire to retire) and strategic topics (e.g. organizational development & databased workforce management)
- You are experienced in project management and in a consultant role
- You have a general understanding of individual and collective labor law
- You possess the ability to develop networks (within HR and to the business)
- Your communication and presentation skills are excellent, which enables you to lead without reporting lines
- Fluency in German and English (written & verbal) is essential for this role, fluency in additional languages is a plus
- You combine a cosmopolitan mindset, intercultural openness and sensitivity, as well as the willingness to travel to key areas on a regular basis
Get more information about
- The company name and structure
- The estimated compensation package
- The role, reporting lines & key stakeholders and
- The application process and its steps
by directly sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robert via +49 172 160 6602. The #frazerjones team are looking forward to getting to know you!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.