Global HR Director, London/Hybrid
Tech B2B SaaS international SME
£80,000 - £110,000 + bonus, pension, well-being vouchers + more
An exciting opportunity for someone looking to step into an HR Director role for career development or someone already operating at this level.
Working for a Founder owned, SaaS Tech SME and growing globally, this is an opportunity to work closely with the Senior Leaders to develop a global people team to deliver the people strategy whilst also being very hands on and operational in leading and making this happen
You'll manage the HR team of around 8 HR leaders spread across the US, Asia and Europe
- Overseeing a generalist HR function, you will be responsible for driving the people agenda forward, working closely with the SLT to implement strategy around performance, L&D, talent, succession etc.
- Being an SME it is a really all hands on deck team, although you'll manage your HR colleagues you'll also be very hands on operationally
- Implement a robust talent and recruitment process, developing your team to engage with agencies, deliver recruitment objectives and work closely with the business to recruit top talent
- Review and amend all internal policies and procedures, identify improvement where necessary
- Work with data to produce reporting to analyse trends, metrics and report to the SLT and use accordingly
- Work closely with Managers to coach, develop, work on succession planning
- Identify training needs across the business and work on implementing them
- Deliver an employee engagement plan and effectively implement projects from the outcomes
- Build relationships across the business and embed the culture and values
- Manage a team and support, direct and coach
- Work on strategic projects and plans for the future growth of the business
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have strong generalist HR experience at HR Manager, Head of HR or HR Director level and be ambitious, keen to develop your career and take the lead on an HR function.
- Experience ideally working within a founder led business, you will have experience working for an SME and for an international organisation
- You will have managed teams or people across multiple timezones and will have implemented strategy and initiatives in the past
- You'll have strong team management skills and be able to deliver a range of HR projects with support from the HR team
- Experience in a fast paced sector essential, although a tech firm, similar fast paced sectors will also be considered
- You'll enjoy being hands on but also able to think strategically and commercially, able to implement plans, confidently deliver and implement
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.