We have a current opportunity for a Global HR Generalist on a permanent basis. The position is permanent, part time (3-4 days per week) and will be based in High Holborn.
Our client is on an exciting journey from a one-man-band start-up to 75+ employees across their global offices. Gaining the accolade of 'Best Company to work for 2022', is a testament to the culture they have created. Their people strategy is focused on attracting, retaining, and developing exceptional people. Working with the newly appointed Chief People Officer, you will have the opportunity to support the CPO to develop and manage the HR function. Our client is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and has a culture where you can truly belong, contribute, and grow.
- Reporting to the CPO, working closely with the CPO on various aspects of the employee life-cycle and a number of exciting projects
- Working with managers/ stakeholders across the business on a global scale
- Managing Employee Relations and Exit interviews
- Managing all HR processes - onboarding, offboarding, checking-in with new starters, inductions etc.
- Data analytics and reporting
- Managing the new HR System and communication lines to employees
- Support with L&D initiatives and day to day training
- Leading and/or supporting on various projects alongside other teams such as marketing and TA teams on EVP, employer branding, DE&I initiatives
- Leading HRIS implementation project
- Providing advice and guidance on HR queries related to policies
- Updating policies in line with latest employment law guidelines
- Experience in a HR as a HR Assistant, Advisor or Generalist role with demonstrable experience of managing most aspects of the employee life-cycle
- Exposure to managing/ working on an HRIS or even implementation of a new HRIS
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, confidence in communicating at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to build strong working relationships, both internally and externally
- Effective organizational skills with experience of handling multiples priorities simultaneously; ability to effectively prioritize and work quickly
- Flexible approach and ready to adapt to changing demands
- CIPD qualified or working towards or keen to study (sponsorship and study support available)
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.