Frazer Jones is now representing a law firm based in the heart of central London. We are looking to engage with Global Mobility Advisors looking to take a step into an international legal space. The Global Mobility Adviser will be responsible for providing support to the Global Mobility Manager to ensure the effective delivery of the global mobility framework and procedure, including immigration, relocation and associated governance. Candidates interested in this opportunity, will look after a large assignee population, of both inbound and outbound processes - long term and short term projects.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the secondment lifecycle, including long term and short term assignments whilst being the first point of contact. Ensuring high quality execution from start to finish, including introducing providers and conducting employee briefings/trainee presentations detailing the mobility process and secondment package.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvement relating to relocation events, proactively identify and highlight all risks, cost and deadlines for each move, maintaining sharp attention to detail whilst juggling multiple task/moves with tight turnaround times.
- Support the Global Mobility Manager in driving the adoption, communication, training and change management of various initiatives within Global Mobility and immigration.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for the Global Mobility programme and tasks, escalating and resolving issues, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation surrounding the seconding of staff internationally
- Provide expertise advice with the assistance of the Head of Partnership Tax on cross-border tax and social security legislation, acting as an expert for the team.
- Advise HR Managers on compliance issues for overseas remote working, updating guidance spreadsheet and where necessary, whilst liaising with service providers and internal teams.
- Contribute to reviews of secondment policy, reward, procedures and best practice = sharing data and information with the wider HR team.
- Previous experience working in Global Mobility, understanding inbound and outbound assignments.
- Strong tax and immigration knowledge, the ability to liaise with local councils in international countries
- Previous HR understanding experience
- Experience using systems, Advance Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and be comfortable working autonomously
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.