Frazer Jones is now working on a 12 month fixed term contract in search for a Global Mobility Manager (vice president) level to join an international banking organisation based in the heart of central London. We are wanting strong Mobility manager's with insight experience in all areas of governance, immigration, global mobility and stakeholder management experience. This role offers hybrid working arrangements, this role would give you a chance to work closely with the Head of HR Operations and managing partners, advisors and coordinators under you.
- Line management responsibility for Global Mobility Operations team based in London (excl. HR Shared Services Team & Payroll) providing coaching and direction and driving the team to take ownership of their continuous professional development
- Undertake the day to day management of the Global Mobility Operations function creating a 'one team' ethos to ensure the effective delivery of all international mobility lifecycle interventions, including home staff, ensuring they are delivered in an efficient, timely and accurate way.
- Support the Head of HR Shared Services in defining the strategy for the HR Shared Service function.
- Leading the Global Mobility Operations team and ensuring workloads and priorities are managed appropriately across the team
- SME and main point of contact for EMEA Global Mobility Operational items in connection with global projects, lead business processes that are connected to HR Shared Services/Global Operations. Establish and utilise network of relationships with internal stakeholders and ensure they are leveraged to deliver aim.
- EMEA Regional decision maker across the organisation to ensure consistent approach within region
- Act as the 'Account Manager' for aligned HR Advisory function (HR for HR and Senior Management), providing support and service for HR Ops duties related to internationally mobile employees, working closely with the HR Advisor and HRBP of that area to provide a quality service
- Managing the data maintenance (including external systems/vendors including but not limited to the Home Office, Global Mobility Vendor(s), Tax Office) in relation to all employee information, championing data integrity and utilising the system to its full capability. Ensure adequate controls in place to reduce errors. Ensure appropriate internal procedures and controls are in line with best practice HR.
- Oversee and manage Home Staff Payroll with the support of the Global Mobility Operations Partner and Local Payroll Team.
- Previous Global Mobility management skills
- Strong IT knowledge and skills, strong quantitative / numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Clear communication capability with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills & Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong interpersonal and cross border networking skills
- Ability to prioritise workload to manage projects and multiple responsibilities
- A confident approach, with the ability to provide clear direction to your team
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.