Do you have experience in large multinational M&A projects? Do have a proven track record in transitioning global Payroll and Benefits functions? I am partnering with a rapidly expanding tech firm to recruit a Global Payroll and Benefits Transition Manager on a 9 month FTC basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project manage the integration of 2 existing organisations Payroll & Benefits functions, spanning circa 1500 employees, across 35 countries.
- Review the current payroll setup across all locations and make recommendations on most appropriate solution.
- Assess and compare the benefits offerings, making recommendations on planned integration.
- Liaise with payroll & benefits brokers/providers to understand viability and cost impact of integration.
- Build and maintain project plans, with key milestones and time lines, engaging with programme stakeholders across both businesses to ensure the project remains on track.
- Manage external partners to ensure smooth implementation
- Work closely with the Workday project manager to support the integration of all employees into Workday, including data migration, payroll reporting / integration.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.