A leading financial services business is now looking to recruit a DC/DB Pensions specialist to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract and support their global Pension schemes. Key duties will be to take responsibility for the oversight of pension plans globally - including policy and guidance on design and risk management for adoption by regional and country teams. You will also be responsible for the management of the global biennial pension design and governance survey and have day-to-day responsibility for international pension plans, international manager benefits and unfunded pension arrangements for senior executives - including compliance with global tax rules and procedures relating to investments and member benefit payments.
In this role, you will:
- Mitigate inherent risks of DB and DC pension plans
- Ensure the business meets its tax liabilities on its international pension plans
- Be an advocates for good outcomes for pension plan members and understands the risks of poor outcomes
- Oversee the effective operation of International Manager insurable benefits
- Have experience in a global pension role is essential preferable with a tax background
- Must understand global tax best practice for pension plans
- Must understand best practice for pensions globally and be able to share knowledge in a practical and relevant way with others
- Must have ability to navigate a matrix of significant (internal and external) stakeholder relationships.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong communication and influencing skills
- Be highly organised
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Be able to think creatively to find practical solutions
- Be highly numerate
- Have the Ability to prepare and analyse MI
This role is based in the City (Bank/Liverpool St) but will offer home working for 3 days a week
In the first instance please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.