Our client is a global consulting firm headquartered in Germany with over 1500 employees across more than 25 countries. Currently they are looking for a Global Reward Specialist to be based in Köln, Bonn, Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich or Hamburg. In this position you will implement and manage global rewards programs and provide analytical insights to support their overall compensation & reward strategy. You will also intensively collaborate with the Global and Local HR teams, as well as with the Finance and IT functions.
This is a key role within their newly established Global Rewards & Policies team, which allows plenty of room for personal and professional development in their growing HR organization. You will have the chance to leave your mark by actively contributing to a comprehensive global rewards strategy in a truly international setting.
- Help to build and professionalize the reward function
- Provide in-depth analysis of existing global salary and benefits structures and programs, and identify needs for improvement
- Research external best-practices, benchmarks, and innovative trends in rewards programs and technologies and make recommendations
- Support the integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies, and procedures
- Contribute to the development and implementation of our global employee bonus options program (EBOP) across all countries
- Contribute to any global salary reviews and bonus processes
- Communicate actively with HR (Global & Local), Finance and other stakeholders
- Manage external vendors to ensure maximum value of services is delivered
- First working experience in HR and a strong interest in Compensation & Benefits topics
- University or business school graduate with degree in business, HR or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge and active usage of Excel
- Ideally some experience working with SAP HR functionalities or in Compensation & Benefits
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify possible improvements and resolve complex matters
- Fluent in German and English is a must, all additional languages a plus
In a call I will give you the following additional information:
- Name & location of the company
- Salary information about the position
- Your development opportunities
- The structures on site
- Everything about the application process
We are looking forward to your application. If you have any questions please reach out to Johanna Toews (firstname.lastname@example.org; +49173 4966866)
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.