Frazer Jones are delighted to be working with a leading professional services business who are looking to hire a Global Compensation Analyst for a unique role supporting their UK and International populations.
Reporting into the Global Director of Compensation this role and will assist with the day-to-day activities and administration related to the Firm's global compensation programs for professional and support staff populations. In addition, this role will support the compensation team with global compensation initiatives and projects.
- Assist with the day-to-day activities and administration related to the Firm's global compensation programs
- Assist with the audit and reconciliation between Compensation, HRIS and Payroll transactions to ensure integrity of data
- Participate in annual salary surveys, including preparation and submission of all required data elements, and collaborate with other offices as needed
- Gather and analyse market data benchmarking for existing and new positions using various compensation surveys
- Provide support for the day-to-day administration and updates to job description and market data databases
- Assist with the coordination and administration of merit salary increase and bonus programs
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding compensation processes and assist in the resolution of compensation matters as appropriate
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for compensation practices and processes
- Research and prepare standard and ad hoc reports and compile metrics for analysis as needed
- Serve as liaison between the Compensation team and other departments across the Firm to ensure consistency and compliance in processes and procedures
In return they are looking to meet experienced reward analysts who have advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros) together with familiarity using market survey databases (Mercer experience beneficial). Excellent organisational skills, good time management and ability to prioritise tasks is key, as is a focussed, detailed approach. As mentioned this is an amazing opportunity to join a globally renowned professional services business and enjoy a stable, highly collaborative culture. Please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.