I am delighted to be partnering with global technology client to hire a Global Talent Acquisition Lead - Sales & Value Creation.
This is a flexible hybrid role with option to split your time from home and the office however suits your personal circumstances - total flexibility on start finish times.
£80,000-£100,000 PER ANNUM
Pension, Bonus, Private Healthcare & generous holiday entitlement!
Lead role, managing a team - reporting to SVP Talent Acquisition
Remit across EMEA, APAC & Americas
This is a truly exciting role for an exceptional Talent Acquisition professional to build a new global Sales attraction strategy and team. This role requires an exceptional people leader who can design and execute strategic, long term recruitment strategies, creating a strong team of experts to support each of our markets and ensure we attract and engage the best people for our business.
Currently operating over 2,000 headcount globally, you will have full ownership to work across all regions (EMEA, APAC & Americas) to deliver a best-in-class recruitment experience to both the candidate and the business. This role is high impact! Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Talent Acquisition, the Global Lead will play a strategic and operational role in the design and implementation of global recruitment initiatives across the global Planet business.
As well as deep recruitment experience in a truly scaling environment, you will be a strong influencer and communicator with experience in executive stakeholder and change management. Working as part of the Leadership team, you will collaborate with senior stakeholders to develop and drive the Sales & Value Creation agenda across global markets
Day to day responsibility will include:
- Building strong partnerships with the Executive Leadership Team to anticipate hiring requirements.
- Building and leading an exceptional team of Talent Acquisition professionals.
- Managing talent pools and networks to build a pipeline for future needs across sales and senior-level hires.
- Keeping market knowledge and trends up to date
- Find the best talent in your market by networking, headhunting, and attending industry events.
- Devising and implementing individual hiring strategies across the Sales organisation globally.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a positive experience for hiring managers, and candidates.
- Act as a strategic talent acquisition business partner with key stakeholders, providing thought leadership in strategizing talent acquisition and sourcing activities
Who are you?
- Minimum 8-10 years of executive search and recruitment leadership experience in technology and sales roles with deep expertise and knowledge across EMEA (Americas is a nice to have)
- Significant experience recruiting into the Payments industry and/or complex enterprise software solutions at a senior level and/or sales.
- Strong ability to leverage market data and people analytics to influence and drive strategic talent attraction strategies.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
What's on offer for you:
Work from home? Work in the office? Have family and life commitments that mean you need flexibility? What we care about is what you deliver not where you work nor the hours you work. We know flexibility matters and that's why we offer the flexibility that suits you and your lifestyle
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.