National role for a global firm
Manage the Graduate Recruitment & Development Programme
Team Leadership opportunity
Salary circa $150K Package
Are you ready to take your Graduate Recruitment Career to the next step with a world leading professional services firm?
Leading international professional services firm has an opportunity for a National Graduate Recruitment Manager to join a collaborative and supportive HR function.
Reporting into the Global Head of Graduate Recruitment offshore and leading a direct report, you will be responsible for the recruitment of junior talent into the Australia business, delivery of strategic talent pipeline initiatives and programme management of all graduates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish & maintain relationships with the Australia Management Teams
- Operational delivery of all Australia graduate recruitment & campus activity, programmes and Assessment Centres
- Manage a direct report
- Management of the Australian Graduate Recruitment & Development budget
- Design & delivery of Talent Pipelines Programmes
- Annual review of Australia campus season, including analysis of retention data at a strategic level
- Oversight of secondments & graduate programme management
- Ensuring an inclusive approach to graduate recruitment & development is embedded in the region
- Solid experience in all aspects of Graduate Recruitment in Australia, successfully delivering recruitment drives
- Up to date knowledge of Graduate recruitment trends & technology
- Ability to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- A passion & commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
- Budget management experience
- People leadership experience highly regarded
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.