Graduate Recruitment Manager
My client a leading professional services firm based in the city is looking to hire a graduate recruitment manager to cover a period of maternity leave.
This 12 month FTC requires someone to start in early August to enable for a 1 week handover.
The Graduate Recruitment team consists of three individuals and this role reports into the Head of Grad Rec for Europe.
Areas of responsibility:
- Lead development & execution of recruiting strategy, keeping senior stakeholders informed along the way
- Responsible for the delivery of certain elements of the Inclusion and Diversity agenda
- Ensure that firm values, including commitment to inclusion and diversity, are upheld at every stage of the recruiting process
- Act as go-to-person for local leadership and main point of contact
- Work with interviewer and university teams to roll out the strategy and to make sure the local recruiting targets are met in a cost-effective manner
- Develop annual recruiting budget for the UK market, manage, monitor and control costs related to recruiting expenditures and process recruiting invoices
- Continuously improve on recruiting practices, processes, tools etc. based on feedback from the business and candidates
- Ensure adequate HC capacity and MIS is in place to execute strategy
- Monitor target achievement on entry and intern level and initiate appropriate measures to ensure target is met
- Manage university liaison with key universities, build relationships with careers services and other influential academics
- Manage the application and hiring process for interns and graduate hires
- Work with the UK/I leadership team to create and monitor metrics to ensure flawless campus recruiting execution including campus efficiency, spend and consultant resources required to enable recruiting ▪ Ensure the team acts as initial point of contact for all enquiries from intern and graduate hires candidates
- Carry out initial CV screen and coordinate CV screening teams
Experience Required: ▪ 5+ years of full end-to-end recruiting life cycle experience working as a graduate recruiter within a professional services/consulting firm would be ideal ▪ Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously ▪ Strong intellect and common sense with a focus on customer service ▪ An excellent command of details and ability to follow-up ▪ Effective oral and written communication skills ▪ A thorough knowledge of Word and Excel to maintain spread sheets and databases ▪ An interest in the business world &/or financial services industry.
If this describes your skill set send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.