A global Financial Services institution are currently looking to hire their Head of HR Shared Services to join the London team, reporting to the Head of Reward, HR Systems & Support. The function is currently being built and implemented by an interim consultant and we are not looking to hire the permanent Head of HR SS who will be responsible for maintaining operations and running of consistent, efficient and effective processes.
- Manage the Shared Services/HR Operations team (currently a team of 7) that delivers exceptional service and drives continuous improvement, whilst remaining aligned to the firm's culture and core values.
- Develop team members through cross-training and skills development, ensuring knowledge sharing and business continuity.
- The role is accountable for overseeing all HR and L&D transactional processes and ensuring that they are completed on time and accurately including but not limited to:
- Preparation and coordination of employee documentation including offer letters, referencing, starter packs and probation letters
- Facilitate and streamline the onboarding of new employees
- Support the collation and production of monthly payroll information in conjunction with the Payroll team.
- Support the production of reports from systems such as HR/Payroll system (iTrent) and Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure completion of annual processes and facilitate the HR Business partners with informative MI, working collaboratively with the Compensation & MI Specialist.
- Continuous improvement across all HR & L&D Admin processes through the proactive removal of waste and non-added value activities.
- Close collaboration with the Payroll Manager to ensure that all end to end processes are fit for purpose
- Close collaboration with Policy & Governance team to ensure HR Admin processes underpin all of our policies and benefits
- Constantly finding better ways to manage processes; review efficiency
- Anticipate and plan for all key HR Calendar events and processes
- Project management of ad hoc projects as they occur that will drive simplification and standardisation
- Extensive HR & L&D Operations experience in a shared service environment ideally within both a large and/or complex company, Financial Services experience would be preferred.
- Reward, compensation and benefits experience advantageous
- People Management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organisational skills; ability to handle high volumes of multiple tasks and priorities and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent stakeholder management skills liaising with employees at all levels in the organisation
- Displays integrity - sincere in own behaviour and in dealings with others
- Results-focused - understands what is important to our employees - is committed to achieving goals and accountable for their work. Tenacious approach to delivery, quality of output and organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable in using technology and leveraging digital applications and media platforms.
- A history implementing technology and systems to streamline and automate manual processes would be advantageous
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.