Frazer Jones are working with a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy industry on an exciting opportunity for a
Head of People (m/f/d)
to join their leadership team at their office in Cologne, Germany. This opportunity has arisen as they look to hire a leader to shape their People Agenda during an ambitious time of growth within the company. It is a rewarding time in the industry and an ideal opportunity to make your mark as they transition to a new sustainable world.
- Develop and execute all people operation topics
- Lead and guide a team to enhance and transform the people function while implementing Shared Services
- Work closely with the rest of the leadership team to support and realize the company's ambitious transformation and growth plans
- Responsible for Works Council activities
- Collaborate with business partners and stakeholders locally and globally to improve processes
- Engage in local and international initiatives
- A completed degree in human resources or similar
- Good grasp of German labour and co-determination law
- Understanding of topics like payroll and tax/social security law
- Digital and tech savvy
- Highly experienced in People Partnering
- Experience in leading a small team is preferred
- Acquaintance with matrix environments in technical multinational companies
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations with a hands-on, decisive, and flexible mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richie on +49 173 570 2333. We look forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.