Frazer Jones are working closely with a London based Creative Design business who is looking to appoint a Head of People to report into the CEO of a 200 employee business.
- Set the strategy for the People Agenda, ensuring employee engagement, retention and development remain high on the organisations agenda to help business performance
- Responsible for all policies & procedures, mitigating any business risk in addition to identifying new efficiency's and streamline current processes
- Responsible for the full employee life cycle, from on-boarding through to exit
- Responsible for the Talent Acquisition duties, working closely with the hiring managers building a robust recruitment processes
- Ensure and compensation & benefits plan is fit for purpose
- Responsible for the business MI, Data Reports & HR Systems
The successful candidate will have worked within an SME environment and ideally been a number 1 in HR or set up an HR function from scratch. We are looking for someone who has worked with Sales teams too.
Our client will offer a competitive salary of £80,000-£90,000
THIS ROLE WILL OFFER 3 days in the office and 2 days home working
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.