We are currently working for a multinational technology firm headquartered in Germany, operating globally and looking for a Head of Recruiting (f/m/d) . This role will take over the whole recruiting needs of one of the new brands the firm has just opened in Berlin and will be in charge of scaling this subsidiary organization during its exciting hypergrowth phase.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
* You will build and lead the recruitment team of approximately 8-10 FTE and grow the new organization´s headcount from 0 to 300 within less than a year's time
* You will establish and develop the recruiting process and strategy and will develop and enable your team. The team will take responsibility for recruiting and filling Business positions across all functions and levels
* You will work with the wider group to ensure the alignment of your department's strategies/tactics and procedures
* Ensure that all of the business's recruiting practices comply with the applicable regulations, both internal and external
* You have gained several years of relevant working experience in a Talent Acquisition function in a hypergrowth setting
* You have had first experiences in a leadership role for a small to medium sized team
* You know how to and have worked on scaling an organization, optimally during the early stages
* You are comfortable with a fast paced environment and ambiguity and are able to put processes and procedures in place where need be
* You possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, you are solution-oriented and able to think outside the box
* You are fluent in English and German
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.