We are delighted to be supporting, on an exclusive basis, a diverse FTSE 100 business who are seeking to find a Head of Reward. This newly created role will be the global lead for their thriving International operations and will advise the business on the best structures and processes to ensure this rapidly expanding segment of the business continues to thrive. The reward structure across Europe is expected to move to a centre of excellence model and therefore the Head of Reward will be involved in implementing this model, working closely with the wider HR team to ensure a top class Reward service for the International division is delivered. Reporting into the CPO, key duties will be to:
- Develop a deep, trusted relationship with the Chief People Officer and senior leadership team in the International Division.
- Understand the reward challenges and opportunities that exist now and anticipate what will exist in the future.
- Review and evolve reward strategies within International to meet the changing needs of the business, working very closely with the reward transformation team.
- Act as a key stakeholder in Group forums in shaping the reward agenda as a result of mergers or acquisitions.
- Influence the group reward team on reward philosophy based on in-depth knowledge of reward and business challenges for the International division.
- Lead group related reward initiatives and processes for the division.
- Responsible for delivering all cyclical and ad hoc reward projects, including the annual remuneration review.
- Provide expert advice on all elements of reward to the CPO and business leaders.
- Provide analysis on compensation, bonus, equity, recognition awards, ensuring fairness and equity is at the core of all awards.
- Provide insights through regular benchmarking against relevant comparators.
- Develop a robust governance structure for all reward processes.
- Educate the wider HR team and business leaders on reward principals, governance, policy and processes.
- Accountable for the effective communication of all rewards to employees, including the total reward system.
- Manage the current benefits providers, system etc. for the International population
- Accountable for the management of the reward budget for International, working with finance & business leadership to develop business cases for investment.
As a result the business is looking to meet with experienced reward leaders with proven experience of success within a complex matrixed business where ambiguity is normal. Key is a highly collaborative individual who will build relationships and seeks to get the best out of people. The individual will need to work very closely with the reward transformation team to achieve their goals. Someone who is passionate about equality who will champion diversity and inclusion through the reward processes and able to manage multiple priorities and deliver at pace. Someone who has a desire to improve employee engagement related to rewards by listening to the needs of employees and develop a range of reward solutions to satisfy those needs. The business really values curiosity, so someone who is always trying new things, who is aware of new trends and is not afraid to innovate. Strong influencing skills are required with the ability to create data driven business cases and present to C Suite audiences. Finally this person needs to be creative, have a passion for delivering a high-quality service and will go the extra mile to get things done well. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.