Head of Talent, Blockchain start-up, London,
£90,000 - £120,000 depending on exp + Pension, Private Medical, Bonus and initiatives/incentives
A brand new role for a start-up Blockchain company, currently around 15 employees with plans to grow another 25 in 12 months,
Backed by parent company who had initial funding in 2017 and doing very well in the international markets. This organisation are focused currently in the UK.
Initially you will be happy to be in the office more days than not, (3 - 4) however once embedded the role will move to a more hybrid model of working. Central London office.
- Be responsible to develop and head up the Talent Acquisition and Talent Management function for this SME Start-Up business
- You will be responsible for recruiting talent in the business, full recruitment end to end responsibility for around 20 hires in 2022, including Engineers and Project Managers all based in/around London.
- Working with hiring leaders to create JDs, sourcing directly, screening, interviewing, negotiating offers and onboarding, with full autonomy in all ares
- Initially ramping up the recruitment then focusing on a more strategic plan for the future to retain and grow depending on business needs, working closely with the founders and senior leaders
- Be responsible for building a talent pipeline and implementing a graduate programme, as well as being creative on how to attract talent.
- Be responsible for a wider Talent remit, embedding in a culture, working hard to build an EVP and really get some grounding implemented. Work on retention and anything else project based to support the growth of the business.
- There is no other HR person in the business (currently outsourced) so elements of HR may come up that are Talent related
- Be able to work with ambiguity, want to create something new and from scratch, working in a fast paced environment.
- Implement a D&I culture to support the business
- Experience working for a Start-Up in a Head of role in Talent Acquisition/Talent Management role and happy to be hands on recruiting but also look at the wider Talent remit in a business.
- Have experience working and recruiting in Tech, and have an interest in Blockchain / Cryptocurrency
- Experience creating a Talent function from scratch, being able to drive ideas forward, influence and negotiate ideally in a stand alone role previously
- Hands on recruitment experience in the Tech space, focusing on technical roles
- Strong Talent Management experience, building an EVP, succession planning and career paths
- Have relevant qualifications, be that degree educated, CIPD or equivalent experience.
- Able to work closely with the SLT, have an opinion, voice and able to create something exciting and new
To be considered please apply online now.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.