Our client a Tech firm are looking to recruit an HR Administrator on a permanent basis in Bedford.
Working in small team of 3 you would be required to provide HR Admin and Recruitment team support. In this role you will be administering:
- Recruitment - drafting adverts and scheduling interviews.
- New joiners- sending out contracts, offer letters and collating paperwork.
- Leavers- co-ordinating exit interviews and sending termination letters.
- Training - taking ownership for training records and ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Performance management - processing and reporting on absences.
- Payroll- updating details for payroll and distributing payslips.
To carry out this role you must have at least 1 years HR Admin experience. The ideal candidate will be immediately available; however, we will consider candidates on a longer notice period.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.