Our client is looking for an HR Administrator to join their fast paced and collaborative HR team in London on a permanent basis.
For the HR Administrator at this great company, no day will be the same and you will be part of the team from day one. It will be an absolute hands-on job in a demanding environment but also with a lot of fun.
A few of your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain HR related administration such as sickness and holiday requests.
- Prepare HR documentation, like employment contracts, leaver letters and maternity/paternity paperwork.
- Assist the wider HR department - L&D, Recruitment, Payroll, etc.
- Organise personnel records and process the correct data in the HR database or Excel/Word.
- Support with HR projects.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous HR administration experience and would like to gain more skills and knowledge. As an HR Administrator you are a great communicator and very well organised. You will never step away from a challenge and be able to deliver an outstanding professional service to all employees.
Would you like to hear more? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.