We are delighted to work with a fast growth, market leading manufacturing organisation near Derby to recruit an HR Advisor. on a permanent basis. This opportunity has arisen due to internal progression and promotion and will offer the opportunity to make a huge impact in the development of HR within this organisation.
- You will become part of a small HR team responsible for providing a broad generalist support to the business. The HR function is evolving and so you will be involved in the improvement of process, creation of policies and procedures.
- You will have responsibility for providing business focused, commercial HR support to the business, building strong working relationship with stakeholders and providing first class first line support.
- You will support the onboarding process, maintain employee files and all training & compliance regulations.
- You will be very hands on, leading on activities such as performance management, absence management disciplinary, grievance, restructuring and organisational changes.
- You will support talent management, career development and salary reviews.
- You will support the HR Manager with projects such as the automation of process and lead on the creation of a training academy.
In order to be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate a number of year working at HR Advisor level in a fast paced, hands-on HR team. You will ideally have gained this experience in manufacturing, engineering, logistics or construction.
You have the ability to build strong, professional, credible working relationships with both the blue and white collar workforce. You possess the ability to provide sound advice in relation to policies, processes and people issues. You are hardworking, and are comfortable working in a small hands on HR team and like to develop policies, process and procedures.
If you feel that you have the required skills & experience please apply today. Alternatively, please contact me on the following for more information: Siobhanwaterfield@frazerjones.com.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.