We have a current opportunity for a HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Rotterdam.
Our client is a long-term investor and manager of businesses focused on opportunities in logistics, distribution and aquaculture. The organisation is founded in 1959 and is recognised for its sustained focus on safety, quality, reliability and flexibility. The Company employs more than 6,000 people across 30 countries and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs: SNI).
As a HR Advisor in this company you provide professional administrative and operational support to local management with focus on all entities in the region Europe.
Key responsibilities are:
- Pro-actively advises management on operational HR related issues. Be the first point of contact for local management in employee related cases.
- Provides counseling and policy interpretation to management and staff and backs up the business partners and heads of center of expertise:
- Provides response to general HR enquiries, verbal or written;
- First point of contact for employees with questions about policies, benefits.
- Serves management to ensure the operational part of the business accountabilities are completed in the region and facilitates the completion by providing complete information to the region.
- Collaborates with hiring managers to support recruitment of new hires.
- Be the first responsible for execution of HR related administrative tasks within the employee life cycle with focus onboarding and offboarding.
what they expect from you
- Bachelor (Dutch: HBO) in Human Resource management or similar.
- Solid knowledge of key HR processes across the entire employment life cycle.
- 5 years progressive experience in Human Resources in an administrative, coordinating or analytical role.
- Demonstrated ability to establish trusting and effective working relationships at all levels of an organization, employees and managers.
- Service minded, trustworthy and confidential.
- Skilled at working effectively in a multi-cultural, global organization.
- Ability to collaborate in various team-oriented environments.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both verbal and written is required.
What you can expect from them
As a modern employer, they take care of there employees and help them find a balance between career development opportunities and personal life planning. Besides this they offer you:
- An excellent competitive salary based on 40 hours.
- An additional 8% holiday allowance.
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues.
- A successful innovative organization with international career possibilities.
- Challenges and possibilities to learn and to develop.
Do you recognise yourself in the above-described profile? Please don't hesitate and get in touch with us today.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.