Position Purpose and Overview
The HR Generalist/Advisor delivers a full range of HR services for the assigned region. He/she partners with managers and teams to ensure a high performing organization and achievement of the business strategy. He/she develops a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities in line with the Global HR strategy. In addition, he/she ensures that the personnel administration is carried out in an effective and accurate manner and within company regulations and applicable rules and regulations in order to meet all legal, tax and social security requirements.
- In cooperation with the other Leadership Team Members, develop the local business strategy and develop, implement, monitor, and review local strategies, policies, processes, and tools in the areas of HR.
- Responsible for local HR annual budget and total local workforce planning including salaries, short term incentives, merit and annual increase. Provide human resources analysis such as KPI's monitoring, headcount and budget reports.
- Accountable for recruitment and onboarding to ensure that the company has the right talent at the right time for vacant positions and future workforce needs. Assist managers in recruitment processes utilizing the best selection method.
- Accountable for the performance management process regarding performance development reviews, performance improvement activities and midyear and end year reviews. Support managers and supervisors in identifying development needs and facilitate development activities (on individual, team and organizational level).
- Responsible for monitoring general health, sickness, and absenteeism (files) short and long term. Responsible (re)integration processes, providing expertise to managers and supervisors.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review local HR policies, processes, instruments and systems in all HR domains.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to management and employees on employee related matters.
- Analyze and report relevant statistics for the Human Resources Department to improve added value and service delivery.
- Participate in and lead HR projects as defined in the Global HR strategy. Initiate local HR projects.
Education Specific certification and knowledge
- Completed relevant HBO education in the HRM field.
- Up-to-date knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Good Dutch and English skills, both written and verbal.
- Desirable Skills/Attributes and Experience
- Minimum of two years' experience in a similar position.
- Completed PDL training is an advantage.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.