We are looking for an HR Advisor to join our London based client. They are a research institute and have offices all across Europe. The company is well known for their friendly work environment which makes this a great opportunity to make the next step in your HR career!
For their HR team, they are hiring an organised and enthusiastic individual to help out with the day-to-day HR administration and other duties. You will look after mainly their London office as well as a couple of other offices across the EU. The main responsibilities will be:
- Being the first point of any employee queries. Eg. maternity leave, absence, holiday requests, etc.
- Managing the onboarding and offboarding process. That includes all the related administration and documentation such as adding joiners to the database, right to work check, sending and filing contracts and more.
- Supporting the line managers, IT, Payroll and other departments if needed
- Taking care of the general HR administration
- Support on projects, research, communications and reporting requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain knowledge and skills and bring some of your own experience to the company as well. Being in a fast paced and hands on environment gives you a great feeling and you will never feel like you aren't supported. You have a great eye for detail, are very organised and have great time management skills.
Are you looking to make the next step as an HR Advisor? Apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.