This role with suit a true HR generalist who likes breadth in their role with the ability to partner closely with the business on operational and strategic initiatives. Someone who is looking for a role that allows them variety and the ability to work across the entire Employee Lifecyle. This role would allow you to partner closely with business managers to assist them with people related matters, this may include, Talent Management, Organisational Development, Employee Relation Matters and Workers Compensation. Plus, you would also get to be involved and manage some brand-new initiatives and projects.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Provide recommendations, solutions and support to the Human Resources Manager covering multiple areas including education training, employee development, communications, compensation, benefits, record administration and affirmative action
- Provide interpretation and advice on the relevant Award/s and Agreement instruments including the Fair Work Act and Modern Awards as applicable
- Internal Staeholders, namely CEO, Partners, Client Directors, Client Managers, Marketing Manager, CS staff, amongst others.
- External Stakeholders providers such as clients, agents, independent contractors, and partners, to name a few.
- Work alongside the HRM to improve and facilitate Performance Review processes.
Our client is know for its professional, fun and collaborative culture. (think ping pong table, social events great benefits!)
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current CV.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.