Frazer Jones are partnering with a boutique Insurance firm who have a permanent opportunity available for a HR Advisor to join their small team of 2 on a permanent basis.
This role will work across the employment lifecycle supporting an employee base of around 45. It will also provide L&D administrative support to the external facing Academy that delivers over 70 courses per annum.
They're a small team with an incredibly collaberative, family-feel to their environment, with great rewards and benefits.
- Accurately maintaining employee records within the HR database.
- Assisting the Head of HR with the recruitment process.
- Providing support for the onboarding of new hires.
- Working closely with the Office Manager, IT and EA teams.
- Supporting the Finance Team with the monthly payroll, gathering monthly changes and assisting with the monthly report checks.
- Responsible for the administration across all HR queries.
- Responsible for keeping the Learning Management System up to date by creating courses, classes and updating training attendance in the system.
- Experience of HR operations dealing with generalist HR and L&D queries.
- Experience of working with an HR and Learning Management system.
- Part CIPD qualified.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.