My client a leading retail brand are looking to hire a HR Advisor who speaks fluent German and English based in their London office on a initial 12 month fixed term contract. You will be responsible for the provision of efficient, accurate, compliant and timely processing of all HR Operational tasks in their Shared Service Center supporting a German client population. You will carry out all administrative HR tasks, payroll file preparation, advisory support on ER cases and Field investigations.
- The complete HR administration lifecycle: preparing employee contracts, letters, statements, leaver documents, tracking of probation period and contract extension
- Preparing the monthly payroll files for the region in cooperation with team based in Europe
- Tracking sick leave and holiday administration, calculate pro rata leave entitlement and balances on a monthly basis
- Manage Employee grievances, disciplinary, investigations and performance related cases working closely with the wider HR team and Store Manager
- Ensuring company policies and actions are compliant with local legislations
- Preparing ad hoc regional reports with relevant employee data for Finance, Payroll, Retail Operations and other departments as requested
- Partner with the Center of Excellence based in London and regional HR Business Partners, including senior leadership teams
To carry out this role you must:
- Be based in the UK
- A fluent German and English Speaker
- At least 2 years HR experience
- Exposure to employee relations
- Experience working in the UK
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.