Position Summary: The Analyst is responsible for formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added services to our client's team. This position provides day to day operational human resources support to our client, primarily VP level managers and below across all functions. This position will work with the HR team and management on all operational aspects of the following initiatives: recruiting, onboarding and offboarding of employees, coordination of HR Data requests, reporting, policy administration, employment documentation, and other ad hoc projects as assigned. To be successful, the candidate will understand our business strategy, organization structure, and adapt HR best practices to meet the needs of our client's business. This position will report to the Senior HR Business Partner.
- Partner with our client's Recruiter to support recruitment life-cycle activities - sourcing, interview process, reporting
- Assist with HRBP team to maintain the firm's Org Charts, HR Data in Atlas, Onboarding/Offboarding Process, and various ad hoc report requests as necessary
- Liaise with the firm's HR on all Corporate initiatives (i.e. Service Anniversaries, Non-Harassment Training, Data Audits, etc.)
- Assist HRBP team in executing annual processes (i.e. Manpower Planning, Engagement Survey, Performance Management, Compensation Process, etc.)
- Handle ad hoc requests from HRBP team: reporting, presentations, research, policy and process questions.
- Promote company culture and build trusted rapport with both internal clients and external partners
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Relationship focused individual with ability to quickly form authentic relationships with managers, employees, vendor partners, HR Team, and support departments
- Must be a self-starter and able to accomplish expected tasks under minimal supervisor
- Strong sense of urgency in meeting business needs
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in direction and manage through change
- Demonstrate high attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Strong time management and decision making skills
- Understands the importance of confidentiality and non-disclosure
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of the following systems -
- Applicant Tracking Systems - Jobvite a plus
- HRIS - SuccessFactors a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Will abide by department policies and procedures, including authority levels, to comply with the firm's risk management controls
- Work Product Quality & Standards
- Problem Solving & Reasoning
- Communication & Conflict Management
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an Administrative Assistant, Talent Coordinator, or Human Resources Analyst/Operations role
- Previous experience in P&C insurance preferred or experience in financial services
- PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply and reference ID# DHPR/200903. If you're already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing job # DHPR/200903. Otherwise, we look forward to receiving your application. Please note that our client will not provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.