HR & Payroll Coordinator
We are delighted to be partnering with an Australian Construction firm, based in Silverwater who are looking for an experienced and motivated HR and Payroll Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fast-paced and demanding environment, suitable for someone who has already established themselves in the workforce.
- Administering the onboarding process and producing all letters of offers and termination referring to relevant Enterprise Agreements
- Processing change requests
- Providing support to the payroll team in a weekly payroll cycle for up to 1400 employees
- First point of contact for all pay related queries
- Management of the HRIS & employee files ensuring data is up-to-date
- Monitoring the HR inbox and actioning as appropriate
- Ad hoc administration as required
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in a HR/Payroll administration role within Australia
- Excellent time management skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Solid understanding of Australian Payment Policy
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Experience in interpreting Enterprise Agreements
- Enthusiasm and a desire to get the job done to a high level
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Reference number: PR/199306
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.