We are currently partnering with a boutique professional services firm based just outside of London (Surrey) for an HR & Recruitment Officer to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will primarily be responsible for driving recruitment within the business and providing a comprehensive HR service to partners and employees.
You will be predominantly home based working initially, with the expectation of returning to the office towards the end of the year. This will be split between London and Surrey.
More specifically, as an HR and Recruitment Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the recruitment process - from creating the JD, managing hiring managers expectations and setting a route to market through to offer stage
- Supporting with the onboarding - creating contracts, offers and referencing
- Leading on the graduate recruitment hiring - tracking applications, setting up interviews and assessment centres and preparing the offer process
- Driving recruitment marketing for both experienced and graduate recruitment
- Supporting with the learning and development of graduates - staying on top of qualification requirements, administering the apprenticeship programme and managing the induction process
Additionally, you will be responsible for HR generalist duties such as being a first point of contact, assisting with ER issues, reviewing documentation and maintaining the HR database.
If you have experience working in a recruitment focused role, with a passion to really own the process while building out your HR generalist skillset, then this could be the role for you.
You must have worked in a 360 recruitment role and have exceptional administrative sills, the ability to manage conflicting priorties and shown experience in building and developing effective relationships with stakeholders and external providers.
Please apply today to find out more!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.