This is a fantastic HR Assistant opportunity working in a high profile and extremely successful financial services business!
With the opportunity to report directly into the HR Director, you will be responsible for the end to end administration of the employee lifecycle and participate in HR related projects.
This is a really exciting and very rare opportunity for someone looking to move into a truly HR generalist role where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop in the role, and lead on the below;
- Onboarding of new staff and managing leaver process
- Coordinate the firms training process
- Responding to employee queries and ensuring a high touch service is delivered
- Managing any maternity/paternity documention, flexible benefits or absence is tracked
- Support with payroll and benefits administration
- Maintaining and developing the HR system
The team are looking for someone who takes real pride in being organised, efficient and building strong, lasting relationships. You must be able to think fast and problem solve and have the ability to work in a fast paced, busy environmet.
In return, you will have the chance to work directly with a team of highly successful HR professionals who are eager to mentor this individual and really grow and develop your career!
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you!
You must be degree educated and be able to be in the London office 4 days a week minimum.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.