We have an urgent opportunity for a part time HR Assistant on a contract to perm basis, working for a healthcare organisation based in Surrey.
The role would suit someone who is looking to build or continue a career in HR, ideally with some level of HR support experience. They are happy to consider 3 days per week or part time every day depending on required hours. You will be providing a comprehensive administrative support function to the HR Manager and HR Director. There will also be interaction with other managers and staff across the healthcare organisation. You will essentially administer all employee life cycle queries from recruitment & selection, onboarding to leavers.
Main duties of the role:
* To act as the first point of contact within the HR team for both employee and manager queries at this specific healthcare facility and for enquiries from external sources as appropriate.
* To co-ordinate and support all the activities as required within the HR team.
* To access and use the Attendance Management system, for attendance queries,
highlighting individual messages and using the information as required.
* To input and maintain accurate employee records on the organisations database system.
* To carry out right to work and ID checks thoroughly; following up anomalies and concerns, alerting the HR Manager when required, and carrying out further checks with online sources/Home Office, as necessary.
* Assist the recruitment team by coordinating and making arrangements for new starters to commence work and to assist in gaining the required information for HR and payroll to ensure the new starter is registered on the system, the required information is provided to payroll and inputting onto the HR Database.
* To liaise with Managers and direct them to information/guidance on company policies etc. and refer to the HR Manager or HR Director as necessary.
* Liaising with the Payroll Department and following up payroll enquiries.
* To assist with the compilation of monthly HR statistics (absence, starters and leavers).
* Collaborating with HR staff to ensure all processes are compliant and up to date.
Due to the nature of the role and organisation, it is imperative that the post holder has excellent attention to detail, maintains an organised and efficient workload and can communicate effectively with HR peers and the wider team.
The role will be based in Surrey, days and hours to suit a part-time request.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.